Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pleasant Poppies Note Tote

First of all, let me wish all of my US readers a happy Independence Day!  I hope you all are celebrating with loved ones today.

Today is also the day I get to show you my project for this month over at Craft Project Central.  Have a look:

Note Tote holds 6 cards and envelopes
Cute, eh?  I had great fun designing this project and am actually offering a class on it later this month.  Check out the Upcoming Events tab at the top of this page.  If you don't live close enough to attend the class you can access the tutorial by subscribing to July over at CPC...only $10 for 10 full-colour tutorials! 
There is one other way you can get the instructions for this project...WIN!  I am giving away a free month's subscription to Craft Project Central to one of my blog readers.  Simply leave a comment on any post to this blog dated between July 1st and 7th.  On July 8th I will post the winner.  Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Dare I say those Pleasant Poppies 'pop' when heat embossed! Awesome project!

    Congrats Leena on being a guest designer over at CPC again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this 'chalkboard' look Leena!
    The colour with the black just love it!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Them are Gorgeous and what a great looking project
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp set is really nice.
    I also like your little purse and the cards with the different embossing colors. Nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the poppies on black, very striking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...